Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day friends! I showed you the candy holders that I made for Todd and Kyler the other day and now I'm sharing the CD folders that I made for them to house the CD's that I downloaded for them. I love Valentine's Day...can you tell?
So, the CD folder above is for Todd.  His CD will have a variety of "love songs" some sill and some serious.  Kinda a fun way to remind him that I love him lots!
And here is Kyler's CD holder.  Yes, he still humors me and lets me love on him!  He has been wanted the Newboys new CD Gods Not Dead so I downloaded that for him from iTunes.  Someday when he has a working iPod I'll just download it on that for him.
And the above little Ghirardelli holders are for Scott and Ashley.  Ashley's has raspberry squares and Scott's has milk chocolate...just a little something for them.

We don't need Valentine's Day to show love to our family and friends but there is nothing wrong with taking one day to be extra loving so...have a wonderful day!

Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

those are great Lorie.

Dani said...

These are so cute! I love the colors you used for Todd's cd holder! But I think Kyler's is my favorite! :)

Valentines Day was never a big deal for me until I had kids. My boys love to celebrate every little holiday though so it makes it fun!

Donna said...

What great ideas! I'm sure they loved them. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!

Kelly L said...

Beautiful cards, Lorie, and I love those sweet little Ghiradelli envelopes too. mmmm, they look good ;)