Friday, May 18, 2012

Look at that bling!

Good morning!What a week it has been!  I've been ill this week with allergies/cold that I woke up with on Sunday...yep, on Mother's Day.  My boys have taken really good care of me, though, so I'm feeling much better today!  Yesterday was track and field day at Kyler's school so I was outside all day for that and unfortunately it was super windy...no fun at all! Okay, no fun for me the kids still had a great time!


This is the second week of the Sketches by Carly Challenge.  Make sure you check it out HERE.  There are two version to this sketch...basic, like mine, or more stepped up.  You chose which you'd like to use!  Fun, huh?  This card is for my soon to be daughter-in-law's shower on Saturday.  Her colors are purple and gold.  I think she will like it!

Well, busy day ahead and weekend, too so I best get it started!  Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful!! Love the gold brads on there, she is sure to love this *Ü* Thank you Lorie and glad you're feeling much better!! My allergies come and go, just never know what kind of day it will be. When I wake up at 3 or 4 a.m. though and am sneezing and very stuffed up that gives me a pretty good idea :( Ugh.

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love the card! I've found my allergies are insanely bad this year ugh! Feel better.

Kelly L said...

This is gorgeous. I am sure she will like it too! Allergies are bad here today too after working on the farm yesterday - uggh, hay, dust, fleece :) Hugs, Kel

Danni said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill! Hope that you're all better asap!!
Fabulous card! I just love it!

Donna said...

Sorry to hear that you've been ill Lorie. I almost sent an email this week since I hadn't seen a post go through. I hope you are recovered very soon! Cute card! Love the image and the bling. Your New "DIL" will love it!