Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Baseball

Good morning friends!I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I did.  It was nice and relaxed with not a lot to do...love that! On Saturday's post I promised you a scrapbook page today so here you go!
We recently went (if you didn't read about it before) to a minor league baseball game in a nearby town and had a great time!  I used a template in MMS following a tutorial on how to do it because you can't typically use a template in that software.  I'm not sure I'll do it that way again (it was a lot of work) but at least I know I can if I want to!

So, I super short post for ya today but that just gives me more time to create for future posts as I am now out of things to share. Smiley from millan.net

Have a wonderful day all!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Great page, Lorie! Those photos look fantastic - so glad that you were able to take some time to scrap! Gosh, girl - that Kyler's such a cutie! Hope you've had a good day! Hugs...

Danni said...

Great layout!!

Donna said...

Oh, great layout! I love the way the pics look like baseball cards! Very nice.