Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Sale

******BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!!! *******

Good Evening friends!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family! As you all know- tomorrow is THE biggest shopping day of the year! Almost every retailer has fabulous sales and deals for this day only. So for TOMORROW ONLY- you will get an extra 20% off EVERYTHING you buy from me! YES, sale items from the Online Extravaganza ARE included!!! You MUST call (509) 929-2916 or email me: ameslorie@gmail.com to take advantage of this offer. The reason being is that if you order your items online- I will NOT have any way to deduct your extra discount. This sale runs from Midnight 11/22 through 11:59PM on 11/23. Don't delay! My Black Friday special is an excellent way for you to get a few Christmas presents for yourself or for that special stamper in your life!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I was lookin' online and then we took the doggy for a walk lol. I'll go take another look and email my order to you. I also just posted your special on my blog! :) Good luck! And happy day after Thanksgiving Lorie!
Hugs,
kris