Monday, November 12, 2012

Jolly Christmas

Remember yesterday when we talked about Veteran's Day?  Well, today is the day we get to have off because of all they've done so continue your thanking spree today, k? Smiley from millan.net
So, onto today's card.  I had a little time in my craft room so I made another Christmas card this time with the No Peeking set from the big catalog.  I, once again, used the Be Of Good Cheer DSP and my favorite Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  Inside I have some Very Vanilla paper with a strip of the polka dot paper and a small strip of the Cherry Cobbler paper, too.  I did make a mistake though...can you see it?

Tomorrow I'm going to share with you the first stage of a four step progressive scrapbook page.  I found the fun challenge on SCS.  It has a big, beautiful photo from our trip to Cabo on it.  I'm excited to get all four steps done!

How about some Stampin' Up! news?  The Spring Catalog and SAB brochure have been posted for demonstrators to view.  Hold onto your checkbooks...they are fabulous!  I love, love, love, how they have Framelits to match many of their sets!  What would you like to see in the Spring Mini Catalog?

Alright, enjoy your day off friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow!

Stamps:  No Peeking
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be Of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Extras:  Markers, Decorative Label Punch, Stamp-a-ma-Jig,

2 comments:

Donna said...

I do wish it had been a day off for us. Not so. Work as usual. Darling card! Very Christmas-y. Cute paper and images. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Glenda Atkins said...

I just finished making a card using these papers, aren't they great! Love your image, fabulous card!