Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Progressive Scrap Page - Week 3

Happy From Millan.Net friends!  I hope you had a fabulous Monday!  Today is Tuesday so I'm going to show you my progressive scrapbook page.  This is from week three.  Week four's instructions are out so I'll be finishing that up and showing you next week the finished project!  What is fun is that I already have an idea of what I want to do for week four and I can just see it coming together!  Yay!
So, this week we were to add just a couple of more things.  I added the blue strip of paper along with the starfish and a little title as well as the shell down on the corner small photo.  I did a little shadowing and was finished for the week. 

What fun crafty stuff are you working on this week?  I just got a box of Stampin' Up! goodness last night.  It is my order from the Online Extravaganza...fun stuff!

Alright, have a fantastic day all!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Your page is really shaping up nicely! I definitely would not get tired of looking at that picture, especially this time of year when it's cold and dreary around here. Can't wait to see the final changes!