Monday, January 7, 2013

All Dressed Up

Good morning all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was a mixture of good and sad.  Jon was home with us for about two week and had to go back to Alaska on Saturday...hate that!  We had such a nice time with him and Brianna came to visit too so we managed to get a fun family photo which I'll be sharing later this week.  First...some stampy goodness!
I have several birthday's this month to send cards for so I sat down and made a couple of cards.  I just adore this card and it is made made completely with NEW products either from the Spring Catalog or from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Catalog!  Right now you are able to purchase the super cute All Dressed Up framelits which is how I made the dress and the happy birthday is part of a sentiment from the All Dressed Up stamp set.  The cardstock colors are Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit.  The patterned paper, ribbon, embossing folder, and buttons are all from the SAB Catalog that begins on January 22nd.  With each $50 purchase you make you may chose one item from the SAB catalog...don't ask me house much I bought, k? From Millan.Net
These two photos are from Shelli Gardner's blog (president of SU!).  She had these projects on the local TV stations morning show and I thought they were so cute I'd share them with you!  Don't forget about the super cute Valentine's Day bundles SU! has right now.  See them HERE
Well that is it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another birthday card so don't miss me too much!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Love your card! Fun colors!!

Imke said...

Your dress up card is great. I love the colors.

Donna said...

Darling card! Love the dress. Very trending pattern.

Kristine said...

oooo... love that dress card Lorie and the colors are some of my faves!! Pretty, pretty! :) Cute treat holder dealies too!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love the dress card!