Monday, January 14, 2013

happy day

Good morning! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!Mine was pretty uneventful which is always fine with me!  I have a card to show you today...another All Dressed Up card...can you tell I like the set and the framelits?  They are fun to play with!  I'm actually working on another card with the same set! 
This is the birthday card I made for my friend, Lori (she has to be great with that name, huh?), she and her husband were the first people we met when we moved here, our husbands were both Army (Todd active and Jeff Guard) and now we have even more in common as both of our boys are in the Army.  Those military bonds are tight!  Anyway, I wanted to make her a card and here it is.  The cute little "happy day" stamp on the card is also from the spring catalog in a set called Ciao Baby! and the little punch you can get from the SAB catalog when it becomes active! 
And then just a fun little flower made with punches on the inside and another 'happy day' sentiment.  this was a fun card to make and give!

Stampin' Up! will be announcing several new stamps, kits and products over the coming days, weeks, and months... today I am sharing a really fun new kit with you...
it's called Dude, You're Welcome!
view it or order it ONLINE HERE today
Kit includes:

* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
* Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)


And here is a great video demonstrating this kit!


2 comments:

Dani said...

Adorable card! Love it! And that guy stamping kit is pretty awesome. :)

Patti J said...

Your card is so sweet - I know that Lori will love it! Wow, what a great idea with the man stamps - it's SO hard to coordinate good guy cards! Thanks for sharing :)