Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Brighter Days

I was back in my croffice (craft room+ office = Croffice!) using an old SU! set called Brighter Days for the last couple of days.  This set has reminded me that I haven't been coloring much recently because I stink at it again!  LOL!  It's okay, though, I'll be practicing more!  From Millan.Net

I put some illuminate smooch on the wings of this sweet angel as well as on the bees on the inside panel of the card.  I thought it would be fun to decorate up the inside too...and it was!
I made this card specifically for my husband's grandma...I think she will enjoy just getting something in the mail.  From Millan.Net Well, there you have it...another day, another card. I'm hoping to get back in my Croffice today or tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Yea. I have found I really need more practice too. But this image and colors look great to me, Lorie!

Patti J said...

What fun, seeing my friend Lorie back in her croffice creating beautiful cards! Grandma will be so tickled to get this in the mail! Thanks for sharing :-)

Kristine said...

LOVE this one Lorie with all the layers of DP - so bright and cheery - cute image too :) I recently made a card and thought the same thing about my coloring. I can't believe it took me over 2 hours to make one simple card! I'm so out of practice of coloring with my copics. I'm pretty sure I can color more quickly with Photoshop! LOL. Yours turned out so cute though - be proud :)

Ida said...

What a cute image (that must be an old set as I don't recognize the stamp) - I know it's hard to get back into practice after being away awhile but you are doing a fine job. Your Grandma will love this sweet card.