Wednesday, February 25, 2015

With Heartfelt Sympathy


I had an occasion to make another sympathy card the other day.  I grabbed an old SU! set that I've had for ages as I like the flowers on this one.  I then searched for a sketch that would work and tweaked it just a bit.  Using some old designer series paper the card came together pretty quickly.
The stamp set doesn't come with butterflies but the white space was driving me crazy so I punched some out and added them.  I'm pretty pleased with how this one came out (could have made the sympathy sentiment panel a little smaller but...) and I'm sure the family will appreciate that we thought of them.

Not much going on today...hubby is still recuperating from his surgery and I'm sure that is going to take awhile.  I'm staying close by until after his follow up doctor appointment tomorrow and depending on what the doc says then I'll start back into my regular routine and he will have to find something to occupy himself with for a few weeks until he can go back to work.  I love having him home but he can be hard to keep down!  LOL!! 

Anyway, have a beautiful day everyone!  Smiley from Millan.Net

No comments: