Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day is coming soon!


I had a very successful day in my croffice (craft room + office = croffice) so I thought I'd share a couple of cards with you!!  Three of the four cards I made use the same Stampin' Up! set called Sweet Laughter including the two I'm showing you.  Both of these cards were made with cardstock I've had for ages but someone it still totally fit the card and the recipient which is why I love crafting, it is so much fun to make things that are personal to the recipient!!
 
On the exciting news front - - I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I got to pre-order from the new 2015/2016 catalog that is due out in a month...woohoo!  I'm looking forward to sharing the new in-colors and stamps that I got with you!!  In case you are interested there are weekly sale items and this week the Gift Box Punch Board (I used the board to make all the boxes for Valentine's Day) is on sale this week!!  I encourage you to go check it out if you love a great deal!!

Next I'll be working on decorations for my grandson's birthday party in June.  I can't wait to show you!!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

My brain is fried, I guess...I thought you already WERE a Stampin'Up gal :) Love your cards, Lori, and I am so happy to see your blog popping up in my readers again! Big hugs, dear friend!