Sunday, February 7, 2016

Great Impressions February Challenge

Hello friends!  Happy Sunday and welcome to the February challenge with Great Impression.  This month our challenge is:
This is the month to celebrate!  It's going to be fun to celebrate any occasion this month through our crafting this month at Great Impressions!  I can't wait to share with you the card I made!  Ready?
I started this fun card out knowing what image I wanted to use which is called Fun Coffee Cup H278.  Next I picked out the paper I wanted to use which has super fun colors and patterns.  I stamp the fun Coffee Cup onto kraft paper and then used my exacto knife to cut out the cup part behind which I put a complimentary patterned paper and made it into a shaker card with super fun contrasting sequins.  Of course a cute bow was in order so I used some twine to keep it clean.  A couple of Copic markers for some fun color on the straws and decoration on the cup scallops gives the image a fun vibe!
Inside I used the Triple Birthday Wish D513 stamp and an additional strip of complimentary paper.  Wouldn't this be fun with a coffee card inside and maybe a few more of those sequins loose inside the card just ready to pop out at you and stick on everything?  LOL!

Enter your creation at the Great Impressions blog HERE and link up to the customer gallery too!  I can't wait to see what you have to show us!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, this is SUCH a fabulous idea! LOVE the great color combo, and I adore the shaker filling you chose! HUGS! :) Mynn xx