Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Leesa

Easter cuteness abounds everywhere in my little town including in my craft room where I've created another fun card this time using Easter Leesa from Imagine That digis by Kris.  Isn't she just adorable in her Easter outfit?  I remember getting a new Easter dress each year...it made me feel so special!
I hope you have plans with family and friends this Easter!  My hubby works but we will have Easter dinner when he gets home and I'm really looking forward to it!

Remember...it's not about the bunny.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I did too! My mom actually used to sew kathy and I new dresses every year - well until we got into High School (maybe MS?) when that just wasn't cool lol. Your card is super cute, really love those bright colored eggs and your coloring is beautiful! :) I agree... not about the bunny (although who can resist those Reeses PB eggs!)