Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'm praying for you...

Good Thursday morning all!  I hope you've been having a lovely week!  I'm out of town until Saturday but I wanted to share this with you today so I scheduled this post for you!  Yay! 
I recently applied for a position with the Imagine That! Digis by Kris Facebook team and was accepted...yay!  I've loved Kris's images for a long time (and used to be a part of her team a long time ago too!) and was eager to get back to playing with them.  I've used a pre-colored image here which is something I don't do very often but it was kinda fun!  The image, papers and sentiment are all from the Leesa's Sour Lemons kit.  The sentiments in this kit are wonderful so I hope you'll go check them out!  This time I didn't actually make this into a foldable card but more of a post card type of thing so the receiver will just flip it over to read the note.  It is fun and different that way, I think.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful day and rest of your week!  See you later!

No comments: