Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrate

Morning! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! I wasn't in my craft room much this weekend but I did make a card for a little contest that I would like to enter.

The bear was made with an SVG file and cut with my Cricut. There are so many neat stores out in www land that it is hard to contain ones self from buying everything up. I'm working on figuring everything out about the files and how to work with them in my SCAL software and honestly this bear is definitely smaller than I thought she was going to be...that is okay though 'cuz I think she is completely adorable anyway! If you can't tell her skirt is completely glittered up. LOVE it!

Can't link you up to anything right this moment though as I believe SU! would tell me that their BABW is too close to this bear to have a link to the store but go ahead and e-mail me if you'd like to know more about the card!

I'm off to upload this to the store's Face Book page and then off for an early exercise session.

Have a super day everyone!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable, Lorie! Love your little glittery bear. Thanks for sharing this!

Dani said...

Ack! This is so stinkin' cute! I'm just loving your patriotic colors lately!

JenR said...

So, so cute! I love her little glittery skirt!

Jacki Randolph said...

OMG! She is adorable!!! Love the patriotic colors and her little glittery skirt.

Diane said...

Cool! I love this cute little bear!

Missy said...

This is very cute. I love it.

resmith said...

This is so adorable, Lorie!! Love the bear!

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness gracious Lorie!! LOOOVE THIS!! She's sooo adorable =) This wouldn't be for Kristen's Scrap-Creations this week would it? heeheee. Your bear is completely adorable --love her! And your DP is fabulous. I have NO patriotic paper, can you believe it?? LOL! ANyway... this is definately a great start to your week! Have a good one *Ü*