Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thinking of you today...

Good morning friends! I know, I know...where have I been? Well, frankly, I've been uninspired. It is just one of those things that happens but I've noticed it happens more when I don't stamp/craft regularly so I guess I should be more regular about it right?

I'm back for another Going Grey with Scrap Creations Challenge. Last week we made summer cards with some really cute images and due to the holiday week we thought we'd give more people the chance to participate so we are extending the challenge one more week. Check it out HERE...I really think you would want to participate! I just want to mention that I used the sketch HERE. It was a fun, simple sketch that fit this image perfectly!

Well, tomorrow night is my very last official act as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...stamp club. I'm almost ready for everyone and it should be lots of fun! After the order is placed and I know it have safely shipping I will be faxing in my resignation to SU! and will then be able to full explain ALL of my cards to you. Yay!

Well, we are off for some shopping and then dinner at our house with friends so I should get busy! Have a wonderful day all!

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

fantastic card, love the layout and the image is darling.

Dani said...

Super cute! Fabulous job!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Great job, Lorie! I'm sorry to hear that you'll no longer be a demo but I understand where you're coming from!

Hugs, Brandi

Cristina said...

When I look at all your recent cards, one word comes to mind: BEAUTIFUL!