Monday, August 30, 2010

The Dani-Lorie Project

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you finished up everything you wanted to!

Today is another installment of the Dani-Lorie Project which is when my friend, Dani, and I take turns challenging each other in our card making. This week's challenge is from Dani. She challenged me to make a birthday card with my favorite color combo. The problem is...I don't have a favorite color combo. Dani just told me to pick my favorite color and make a card with it. I love pink so I had to choose a pink. Although you can't tell because my photo is so horribly out of color I chose Rose Red. The stamp set is another of Verve's new sets called Dream Big and the sentiment is from Verve's set with purchase called Framed Wishes. I also used MFT's grass die. A few buttons and I was all set!

You know you need to jump over to Dani's BLOG to see what she made as it is always something wonderful! It is sure to be a great start to your day!

11 comments:

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

Beautiful!! This is one of MY favorite color combos!! Green & Pink!! One question...you used the MFT Grass Die but how did you color the paper first? Was it patterned paper? I just can't tell from the pic. :0)
Lorraine

Basement Stamper said...

the two toned grass is awesome and I love the color combo!

Donna said...

Cute card, Lorie. I love your color combo!

sari said...

Your card is amazing Lorie! Love the flowers & the sweet details! Have a great monday!

Dani said...

Holy moly! You totally rocked this! Love, love, love the pink flowers and that grass is amazing!

Ceal said...

Love it!

Kristen said...

Lorie,
This is gorgeous!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card Lorie! I love your "favorite" color combo ;) Welcome to The Stamping Boutique DT!

Kristine said...

LOVE THIS!!! What a pretty feminine card Lorie. And I'm not sure what my Fave colors are either, but I'm pretty sure THESE are at the top of my list! Super cute flowers. Great job and what FUN!! *Ü*

Sparkle said...

This is just precious! I love the whole scene!

Cristina said...

Gorgeous! Love how the flowers pop!