Thursday, March 1, 2012

Purple Petals

Good morning friends!  How is your week going?  Good I hope.  If it hasn't...hang in there...the weekend is coming and maybe you can get some rest then!  I have a couple of more scrapbook pages for you.  These are using the new Purple Petals kit from A-Manda Creation.  I normally don't have any reason for a purple colored kit, having all boys you know, but I really like how these turned out. 
Todd and I love to spend time in Leavenworth for our anniversary.  We go through the shops, eat at our favorite restaurants, stay at our favorite bed and breakfast (that is if we can stay two nights as that is their requirement) and recently we added some hiking into the mix.  I love that!  The views are just incredible!  This particular anniversary we added a guided wine tour in an SUV limo to the mix of things.  While it was fun I wish we would have paid the extra for it to just be Todd and I.  A couple of people in the group were a bit...unique.  I guess many people would think Todd and I are unique, too though so I'll just be quiet now. Smiley from millan.net
I hope you like these pages.  I think they are quite lovely.  Tomorrow is a new sketch from Sketches by Carly so I hope you'll stop by so see what I came up with!  I can tell you that I really like my card this time AND I didn't forget this time!

Thought of the day:  Be yourself. An original is always worth more than a copy.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your pages are gorgeous, Lorie. I love these colors together - they are so vivid and full of life, just like you and your handsome Todd! Looking forward to seeing your card tomorrow! Hugs...

Kristine said...

OOOO... what GORGEOUS color combe and I love all the li'l butterflies and flowers. LOVELY pages girlfriend!! I am putting this kit on my wish list. :) Thanks for the inspiration!! OH ya... didn't think of it at first but the green and purple are perfect for wine!

Donna said...

Wonderful pages Lorie! Love that combo of purple and green. Looks like you had a great time!