Monday, March 5, 2012

Timeless

Good Monday morning friends! I hope you had a great weekend!  It was a pretty low key weekend for me...as usual.  Today, I have a couple of pages to show you that are from another new A-Manda Creation kit.  This kit is called Timeless and is amazing for any older type of photos you might have.  I'm awaiting some photos of the bed and breakfast my mom and dad used to own.  It was called the Antique Rose Bed & Breakfast and I know the photos will be perfect with this kit.  In the meantime I've made a couple of pages with some old photos of me that I found the other day. 
The above pages has the oldest of the photos that I found.  The bigger photo is of me when I was 6 months old.  The photo on the top right is my brother and I and the bottom photo is of me with my grandma.  Those photos are a treasure for me.
The photos above are, obviously, school aged photos.  I don't know exact ages and I stink at guessing that type of thing but I'd say the top two are late elementary/early middle school and the bottom is probably 2nd grade or so.

I'm trying to figure out how to place two 12x12 pages on one 12x24 layout out so that I can show you them side by side.  I haven't figured it out yet but I will!  I may have to use PSE...we shall see.

That is it for today.  Have a wonderful Monday!  See you soon!

Thought of the day:  Made today ridiculously amazing!

4 comments:

Donna said...

What fun memories, Lorie. Love the photos and the designs. Isn't it fun to go back and look at old pics.

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are treasures, Lorie. What great pages.

Diane said...

What beautiful memories Lorie! Love your layouts!

Patti J said...

Your pages are beautiful, Lorie, and you haven't changed a bit...lol!!! Hope I have some time soon to give this a try :) Hugs...