Friday, October 26, 2012

I know, I know...

Happy Friday!  I know, I know...I said I'd have this for you yesterday but it just didn't happen.  Sorry!  This is the first of a few things I want to make for the PEO auction taking place next month.  If you are impressed I came up with this...don't be.  I bought this fabulous tutorial by Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.  So worth the $12.95!
So, this set has 4 cards and 4 tags.   The tags are so cute in the shapes of the ornaments and it all matches so nicely!  I actually really like these two cards...I think the cut out are really neat looking!  All products are SU! except the polka dot ribbon on the left ornaments. 
And the other two cards are so cute, too.  I love having a tutorial but being able to make it my own by using my own combination of papers. 
And this is just a photo of the ornament shaped tags.  They really are just the perfect size for gift tags. 

I have lots more to make but I have to take a break from Christmas/auction work and do up my giftties for the Care Net banquet as well as cut about 450 hearts with my Cricut for the dessert decoration for the banquet. 

Anyway, today is the high school homecoming game and dance.  Yes, Kyler will be going with a friend that he went to the Christian school with who now goes to a different school.  She would like to be able to see her friends so Kyler was nice enough to say he'd go AND we were nice to say he could because we really didn't want to do it.  He's a freshman and I think that is to young for a dance type of thing but since they are just going as friends then it is okay. 

Oh, and I'm considering being a SU! demonstrator again.  There would have to be some changes made on this blog and I would have to drop my design teams but I think I might be doing it.  We shall see. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you soon!

6 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Oh my gosh, these turned out absolutely darling! Of course they did, YOU made them! Love the little twists you changed up. Awesome! *Ü*

Danni said...

Love your creations...so pretty!! I think every day about becoming a SU demo again but just don't see it happening right now. Best of luck in your decision and hope that Kyler has a great time at the dance.

Patti J said...

Lori, these are just so fabulous! Gosh, I can't wait to see what you make next with your templates! Will look forward to hearing what you decide about Stampin'Up! lol...I'm sitting here drafting a S.Up order for a friend who is a demo right now! She's having an open house tomorrow, and I can't be there :( Now, momma, you get some photos of that handsome young man when he's all dressed up for the dance! Can't wait to see those pages :) Talk to you soon...hugs!

Donna said...

Amazing set Lorie. Absolutely beautiful. They will love it for the auction. They grow up too fast don;t they. I have all three home this weekend. Doesn't happen much anymore and I'm enjoying it while I can.

Kelly L said...

These are truly beautiful, Lorie! I really need to get started on my Christmas cards, and hopefully I can do that this evening after work. I have been putting it off but I keep buying more Christmas stamps. If only they made themselves ;) well, sometimes I think that, but truly I LOVE to do it when I am not too tired. Have a great, fun or productive evening too! :) Kel

QuiltNut Creations said...

These are great Lorie!!