Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Greetings--

It's morning time again!  Okay, almost mid-morning for some of you but it isn't even 7 a.m. here yet!  Time for another preview of one of the cards we will be making at the Holiday Stamp Class on Saturday.  there is still time for you to sign up and attend!
This lovely card (that was cased from Cindy Major) is one of my favorite that I've made.  I love how it is kinda clean and simple and yet fun and expressive at the same time.  I'm just getting so much use out of the Christmas stamps and framelits that I bought this year...love that!  Did you notice the addition of the bling?  It is great that SU! now has rhinestones...yay!

Just a quick little post for you today.  You can shop my SU! store HERE and find me on Facebook HERE.  Oh, did you see that I added a follow me on Pinterest button?  Yep it is at the top in the left column.  Go ahead and follow me...I promise not to get lost!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamps:  Greetings of the Season, Scentsational Season
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Be of good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Scentsational Season Framelits, Twine, Early Espresso Marker, Sugar & Spice Scented Emboss Powder

And lastly...a funny for all my Jazzercise loving friends!  This is so true isn't it?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! We used that set at the last stamp camp I went to. I snapped a pic and will get it up on my blog today. It seems like a really versatile set, and super easy to use with no coloring. I love to color, but sometimes it nice to not have to, ya know? :)

Patti J said...

That is definitely a cute card! Thanks for sharing :) Yup, it is mid-morning here - MUST push away from this computer and get busy! Hugs...

Imke said...

Lorie, this is gorgeous. I like the DP and the little images. The score lines in the middle looks great !

Imke said...

Lorie, this is gorgeous. I like the DP and the little images. The score lines in the middle looks great !

Imke said...

Lorie, this is gorgeous. I like the DP and the little images. The score lines in the middle looks great !

Donna said...

This is such a fun card, Lorie! The images just make me want Christmas that much faster. It will be here before you know it. Have a great day!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Just toooooo cute!

Kristine said...

LOVE that card Lorie... you're right, looks simple enough to make, but makes a big impact with all the cute images and bling. Did you use craft ink for the sentiment on kraft? Or is that classic ink? And your Jazzercise poster is funny... I don't jazzercise BUT it's so true for church as well. In fact one couple quit coming to church because someone else was sitting in "their" seat and refused to move when they approached them. CRAZY!!!! Anywhoo.... good for you jazzercising heehee. I've been walking more that we have a new li'l doggy! That's as much exercise as I get! LOL.