Monday, December 10, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

I know, I know...last Wednesday I said I'd be back. The week and the weekend just got away from me!  I do have three more days worth of projects to share so we are good at least through Thursday! 
This card is similar to one I made a couple of weeks ago.  This time I was able to use SU! framelits (see supply list below) and I used a different ornament piecing the ornament so it is two different colors.  I gotta tell ya I love the two colored ornament on this card and the ease of this one would make it perfect for replication...in other words you still have time to make these for your Christmas cards this year!  

You also still have a couple of days to get your Christmas Stampin' Up! order in or if you'd like me to contact your loved ones I'd be happy to!  Just e-mail me your wish list and the phone numbers/e-mails of those you'd like me to contact and I'll get right on it!

This is a short but sweet post today but I'm glad you stopped by!  See you tomorrow!

Stampin' Up! Supply List:
Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes
Papers:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be Of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Ornament Framelits, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, Label Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

6 comments:

Kelly L said...

So very pretty. I love the gumball green and cherry cobbler together, and how I wish I had bought the stamps to go with the ornament framelits. *kicks self* :)

Kristine said...

Love it, love it! I'm going to try to post the cards I made this weekend later today. I'm at work now. I wish I could stay home all day creating -- get all those Christmas cards done! LOL Anywhoo... thanks for everything Lorie. Love those framelits!!

Danni said...

Great card!! :)

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Lorie! Gosh, those colors are just so perky and fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Donna said...

Very nice! Love the paper and the background stamp. I think I have enough cards for the year. My problem is finding time to write them out. LOL!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the ornament and the wonderful papers!