Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Phone Background For You!

I know...it has been a horribly long time since I've been here but with my son home I've just been soaking in the time with him!  I have a freebie for you though!  A new smart phone background for the time from now until the New Year!

I'll be back soon to show you my Spring Mini swap card.  I haven't done a swap in so long so I am stressing about it a little but I hope it will be okay!  Have a wonderful day all and let me know if you have questions about the background!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cute! Now I need a smart phone! LOL! Santa missed that. I could have used it last week when I was trying to find a church to go to a funeral in rural Indiana. Never did find the church and spent several hours roaming the back roads. I guess I need a GPS! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!