Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift Certificate

First, DEBBY AND STEPHANIE DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL AFTER OUR LUNCH!  

 Good morning friends!  Lots of fun stuff going on today...well, some fun some not.  I get to have my nails done today...that shellac nails stuff.  I hope it will stay on for a long time!  Then lunch with some friends and then the eye doctor.  I'm actually looking forward to the eye doctor as I've been having some very irritating issues for awhile...yes, I'm getting older and it is getting more and more difficult for me to see up close.  I hope it can all get worked out!
Anyway, I don't typically exchange gifts with friends but there are two that I used to work with (Debby and Stephanie) that we do exchange gifts.  Just something small but usually hand made so this year, since they are amazing crafters and since I'm a SU! demo I am giving them a certificate for $15 off one of my classes (which may make the next class free if they come!) because we haven't had the chance to stamp together in awhile so I thought it would be fun.  I saw this idea of making the gift card holders like this (5.25" x 7") and I think they just turned out darling!

Just so you know... I could make a super cute gift certificate holder for you to give a SU! gift certificate to your friend/loved one.  Just let me know the amount you'd like the gift certificate to be and I'll get to work!

Alright, I'm off to get my day started with a 7:15 a.m. physical therapy appointment with Kyler.  Have a wonderful day!From Millan.Net

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous gift card, way too creative. Love it Lori!
hugs
Glenda

Patti J said...

What a nice gift! And look at that beautiful presentation! Well done, my friend, and I'm sure the ladies were thrilled! Now...where'e the pic of your nails??? lol :)

Donna said...

Hope everything went well with your eye doctor and you had a wonderful lunch with special friends. I am sure they loved the gift certificate! Love the owls!

Kristine said...

Oh those are such a HOOT! lol. Really cute gc holders Lorie. Have a great time at lunch with friends and hope your eye situation is dealt with soon!

Kelly L said...

Hope you had a great day exchanging gifts with your friends and your eye appointment went well. I love the gc holders, such a cute gift idea too! Love the owls! :) Hugs, Kelly