Thursday, March 5, 2015

Luck 'O The Irish

Can you tell I'm really loving making these treat holders?  Well, I am!  With St. Patrick's Day coming up I thought I'd make a few of these to send out to my out of state kids so I have to get them in the mail soon!  The file is from SVG Cutting Files and includes other spring characters as well as this Leprechaun. 

 It took me several days to get them done due to other priorities but really these are so easy to do.  I use my Cricut Expressions and Sure Cuts A Lot (an older version) to cut my pieces then embellish and put them together.  SO FUN!!  I'm also entering this in SVG Cutting Files March Challenge

2 comments:

BugBites said...

These are awesome. I'm sure your kids will love them. Thanks for linking up at svg cutting files

GiGi said...

These are so fun! Love the embossed beards! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!