Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Faith...

While back I started following a blog called Elegance and Enchantment.  I find the prints she shares to be super pretty and every Monday she offers a free printable of her work.  This week's print is so pretty that I downloaded it, printed it off and then matted it to fit in the frame I have by the front door of my house.  I just thought I'd share it with you. 
 So above is what I currently have for Easter. Yes, I change them out for holidays, seasons, and sometimes birthdays too.
This is the print that is currently available from Elegance and Enchantment.  The print itself is 5x7 and I just used several mats to make it an 8x10 size to fit into the frame.  I really love it and can't wait to put it out after Easter.  It will probably stay there until Father's Day. 

How are things coming for Easter for you?  I'm not quite ready but should be shortly.  I got all of my fun that needed to mailed taken care of just need to finish up the treats for those in town here.  I will then need to get started on Kyler's birthday card...he's 17 this year!  Crazy!!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments: