Friday, April 3, 2015

Almost there...

So, I had a couple of customers purchase some of the bunny treat holders I showed you earlier.  I got to pick the colors so I just a fun selection of colors...
Then this morning I got my bunny boxes done for the kiddos that live here in town.  I have to say...I love these things.  Again, the cut file is from SVG Cutting Files (have I mentioned how much I love their files?  I'll be trying out for their design team the next time they put it out there!) but altered a little as the bunny was made for a tube.  You'll understand when you see if the file and you can see the file HERE if you'd like. There are two boy bunnies and one girl bunny. 
The cute gable boxes are from Jaded Blossom HERE.  I thought about adding a sentiment somewhere but decided to leave it be.  I think the are cute and accomplish their use which is to hold candy.

I have just one more thing I'd like to make if I have time...hopefully that will happen tomorrow! If I don't get back here before Sunday I wish you a blessed Easter...

HE IS RISEN!!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Cute cute cute, Lorie! Your customers will be delighted with these darling treat containers! Thanks for sharing, and have I mentioned how much I love seeing you back on the blog? :)