Sunday, April 5, 2015

He is Risen!


HE LIVES!!  I hope you and your family are having a wonderful day!  I thought I'd just stop in to show you a box I made just in case you've had the time to sit down and wandered over here to my blog to take a look.  I made this box for a friend of ours.  This cut file is from My Scrap Chick and is called Cross Gift Box and Cards.  My box didn't come out perfectly but I still think it is completely lovely and I can't believe I made it!

The box was pretty easy to put together but I know for the future to make sure the corners are super crisp and accurate on the bottom as the top piece slides all the way in.  I just placed a few pieces of candy inside as the box was really the gift.  I gave it to the recipient yesterday and she seemed to really like it!

That's it for today!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

No comments: