Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A few more cards for ya...

Thought I'd share the other Mother's Day cards I made.  This first one I made for our daughter-in-love.  It is her first official Mother's Day with William being not quite a year.  I really love how this flower pot came out! The flower pot cut file is from My Scrap Chick.
 The bike card below was for my dad's wife, Eva.  Even though she can't ride her bike right now (after a bad fall and shoulder injury this winter) I know she loves to ride and that this would make her smile! The bike image and dies are from The Stamps of Life.
 And finally a card for an in town special friend of mine who is an amazing example of what a Godly mother is supposed to be!  This image, sentiment, and paper is from Stampin' Up!
I really loved making all my Mother's Day cards and now I need to get started on Father's Day!!

No comments: