Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sending Love - -

Hello!  I'm sorry it's been so long since I've been here butt I'm back!  I've been creating just not sharing a whole bunch.  Sometimes life presents us with unpleasant things like losing a loved one.  The owner of the Jazzercise Fitness Center that I attend lost her mom last week.  I can complete empathize with how she is feeling and what she is going through so I thought I'd make her a card to express my thoughts.  I took out the SU! sets Painted Petals and Love & Sympathy to make the card.  The cardstock is Whisper White and Rose Red (one of my two favorite colors!). 

Inside a sympathy card I always write "She (or He) lived and laughed and loved and left.  The world will never be the same."  I know if I had read this on a sympathy card it would have felt very comforted by that.  I also added the sentiment from Love & Sympathy on the inside.  I think together those two sentiments are very nice. 
So, while it is difficult to make sympathy cards I know that receiving a heartfelt expression of a person's sympathy can really help the grieving person at a very difficult time so I encourage you to step up and make sure you send these cards.

Sorry for a slightly somber post but really...everyone experiences loss in their lives so it really is okay (and healthy) to talk about it!

No comments: