Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's graduation time!!

I don't know about you but we definitely know several people that are graduating high school this year and one college graduation!  Very fun and exciting!  Kyler played drums in the band last night for the high school graduation and came home all excited because even though he has one week left in his junior year he is an honorary senior now...woohoo!  I'm excited for him too...it is a really exciting time in a young persons life!  Now onto showing you a couple of cards that I have made.  I still need to make one more today but I'll share that another day.  Here you go...
 The above card is a cut file from the Silhouette store and is really quite large at over 6x6...in the envelope it is huge but I'm not going to mail it so it should be fine! The blue is the school color so that makes it a little more personal. It does have a 5x5 card attached to the back to write in as well.

The above card is for the college graduate.  I have to tell you I adore this card!!  It is a cutie file from KaDoodle Bug Designs (that I actually think I might have gotten for free though it is now just $1).  I found the branch file in the Silhouette store and it came with the flowers and leave so it was pretty much all set for me.  I made this one at 5x5 as several people will be signing it.  This mish mash of paper is from several different manufacturers...SU!, AC Cardstock, and A Muse Studio.  Seriously, this cutie makes me smile!

So, that is it!  Today I will be making another graduation card and a birthday card for sure.  Possibly a Christening card as well..depends on how much time I have.  I hope you all have a beautiful day!

No comments: