Friday, November 13, 2015

Fan For Life (weeeelll not me...)

Happy Friday all!  This week just FLEW right by!  A couple of weeks ago I purchased a couple of Seahawk's themed stamps (yes, it almost killed me as I am definitely not a Seahawk's fan).  I had a few moments this morning so I decided to make up a little box to gauge interest in them locally.  I gotta tell ya I think this box is pretty awesome!
I got the box itself from Jaded Blossom.  It is approximately 4.5x6x1.  I bought the stamp I used on the box as well as the stamp shown and the green paper at a local (about 35 minutes away actually) stamp store.  I also bought a blue and green combo colorbox stamp pad that matches the 'hawks team colors.  I cut the die hard fan image out with Jaded Blossom's stitched circle dies.  The green cardstock is embossed with stars from a sizzix embossing folder and I got the football player silhouette on etsy.  I gotta tell ya...I think this came together really well especially for crafting it at about 6:30 am!

Tomorrow I will be preparing for my Moment For Mission about Shared Hope International at my church tomorrow as well as finally making some table decorations for my Thanksgiving table.  I'll be happy to get that done!