Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pretty paper...

It is that time of year again where we get to give to our family and friends.  I especially love to make gifts look pretty and then see their expression upon opening the gift!  A couple of people I worked with for many years are very good friends of mine (you know...the kind where you hop up on the counter and get their opinion on kids, husbands, food...all that good stuff!) and we have Christmas lunch each year together.  We are also all quite crafty so it is fun to see what we will do for each other.  This years gift for them isn't so much hand made but I made sure I did a little something with the packaging...

 I chose a couple of pretty papers from my Christmas stash, used my SU! Gift Box Punch Board to make boxes for their gifts.  The box size is 3 ¼" x 3 ¼" x 3 ¼". Some pretty bows on top with twine from Trendy Twine and I called it good.  I used four strands of twine for each box and tied them in a simple bow so that the twine could be taken off and used again!  (sneaky gift, huh?)

I'm pretty sure my friends will love the gifts inside so I can't wait until lunch to see if I'm correct!