Monday, January 4, 2016

New Beginnings...

Happy Monday friends!  Despite all of my posting the last couple of days I actually haven't created a whole bunch as I've been sick since the Monday after Christmas.  I am starting to feel better, though, and had to make a card to go with a shower gift (I didn't go to the shower though as I didn't want the mom-to-be to catch my cold) so I sat down and made this adorable card...
For this card I used the cute sitting boy file from the Baby Boy Set at Too Cute By Jessica as the star of the card.  Yes, this mama knows she is having a boy so it was fun to create a card with that in mind.  I used patterned paper from MME called Out of the Blue, a couple of stars from the Star Dies as well as a sentiment from Jaded Blossom.

Just a note for you all...tomorrow starts a new challenge at Too Cute By Jessica so I hope you will head on over there and join us.  Just a note about the rules...you do not have to use a TCBJ file just follow the theme so stop on over tomorrow and check it out!!

I'll be back tomorrow so I hope to see you then!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Love to Scrap! Challenge - New Beginnings
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Such a fun and cute card! Love that train paper! T.F.I

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! Love the paper, and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Heather said...

This is very cute! The perfect way to welcome a new baby. And that sentiment is just too funny! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.