Monday, July 18, 2016

Attack of the hearts!

Happy Monday and welcome to a new, fresh week! I was in my craft room making this card and I just had to share it because I was laughing about it so much.  Imagine this card without all the little hearts on the background pieces...yep, that is the way I liked it...then I wanted to add that cute little row of hearts on the edge of the horizontal strip of white paper...still cute...then I thought maybe just a few more hearts on the background...and that is where it went to attack of the hearts! 
At first there were just a few extra hearts and I didn't like them so I thought maybe if I add some more it will make it better...ummm, not...LOL!  So...try to imagine this card without the extra hearts, k?  Well, the super cute stamp set that the sentiment and those persistent little hearts came from is a Reverse Confetti set called Go Together and it is retired but still available so you know, if you want an attack of hearts on your card you should go get it!  Hahaha!  I think my hubby will still like it and I'll have to tell him the attack of the hearts story too!  Also, the sketch is the current Reverse Confetti sketch and i really do like the sketch...I think I'll use it often!

Well, there you have it!  I hope you have a wonderful Monday and I'll see ya soon! 

No comments: