Monday, July 25, 2016

Baby Mine

Happy New Week!  Last Wednesday evening I had the chance to go to a baby shower for a sweet friend of mine who is pregnant with her second child which will make two girls for them!  So fun!  Of course I needed to make a spectacular card for her so I thought I'd share it here too!
 Talk about a true paper crafted card...this one is it!  There is only a tiny bit of stamping on the inside of the card while everything else has been made with paper and my Cameo.  Very fun!  The file I used for this card is from Miss Kate Designs.  The elephant is my favorite animal so it was a natural for me to choose these sweet images.  The papers are from a Jack and Jill paper stack and I've added some twine and sequins to finish off the outside of the card. 
Inside I've used a swirl SVG from the same file as the elephants and added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom and some hearts.  I love the way it makes the inside super special!  This card is also larger at 5"x5" but I just had to get those cute elephants on the card ya know!

Well, there it is!  Please note that next week I won't post as much but that doesn't mean I've stopped sharing just that I will be busy.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: