Thursday, September 1, 2016

You're Invited!

Good morning friends!  My time has just been taken up with fair 'stuff' so I haven't had much time to create BUT I had to play along with Stamp Anniething's monthly theme week which is to create something inspired by a movie, character, song, brand, etc so with the new Beauty & The Beast Live Action movie coming out in March I thought I'd make a card inspired by Belle.
I've used Stamp Anniething's Paige - Sugar & Spice image.  Then, because I love B&TB so much anyway I went to Etsy and found some B&TB papers to make my card and then popped Belle up on some foam dots so she really stands out.  I followed an old sketch and turned this card into an invitation using Jaded Blossom's new Invitation Galore set. 

Well, that is it for me for today!  The fair officially starts today so I'll be over there several times helping out with 'barn duty' which is just making sure nothing in the Home Arts building gets destroyed during the fair.  Have a wonderful day!
 photo MHKDesigns_LiveLoveLaughCreate2_Signature.png