Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thank you!

Good morning friends!  Have you ever been driving down the road thinking about a card that you need to make and Bam! right then and there you have an idea for it?  Well, that happened to me today.  I knew I wanted to make a thank you card, I knew I wanted to use the Bee Stamps of Life set and I knew I wanted to use the stair step card die...from there it was pretty open.  What happened after I got home will amaze you!  (hahaha...have you seen that type of phrasing on Facebook?  Too funny!)


I had originally planned to have bees flying around instead of flowers but that just didn't work and the flowers give me a spot for the thank you.  The flowers are also inspired by the front of the stair step card die envelope.  I honestly love this card and it will be very tough giving it away.  All the papers are from an old TE kit.

Seriously...I love this card!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

What a great card! I love stair step cards and this one is so much fun with those cute bees and flowers.