Thursday, March 19, 2015

BaDonkey Donk...

Once again, I'm in love with the card that I'm sharing today!  I have a couple of early April birthdays (in addition to Easter...eek!) so I thought, for once, I'd get a jump on them and I'm so glad I did!  Jaded Blossom had an AWESOME stamp release this month with so much birthday fun so I had to use some of my new stamps to make a fun card.  I used the new Party Animal sentiment set with the BaDonkey Donk SVG file from SVG Cutting Files along with a couple of dies from the new Birthday Dies (from Jaded Blossom) to make the first card.  It is SO cute isn't it?

Yep, this guy is stepping out on the hot red dance floor with his party hat and balloons to celebrate a birthday!  Not shown here is a custom envelope for the card since it is 5"x7" in size...a bit bigger than I usually make.  Inside will probably contain a gift card as well as a personal message.

I'm super excited to be able to submit this for the SVG Cutting Files monthly challenge which, for this month, is a birthday theme! 

Okay, that is it for today.  I'll see you again soon!

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love that Donkey on the red dance floor! Too cute! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Birthday Challenge. :)

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha....this is too cute! Lorie, you are too much fun. Love this! Good luck in the challenge!

Cheryl W. said...

You gave me my laugh for the day. Love that donkey!

GiGi said...

This card cracks me up! Love the fun colors and patterns too! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE, SUPER job with it!!!!! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

BugBites said...

Great card- I love all the pattern papers. Fantastic! TFS with us at SVG Cutting Files this month.

Michelle said...

Adorable card !! ba donka donk love the JB stamps and dies toooo of course ! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files !!!

Michelle ~ DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

candio said...

Love this donkey card!!! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files!

Melissa said...

Such a cute Card!