Thursday, August 18, 2016

For my host...

I've started a new career with The Traveling Vineyard, a wonderful company that brings wine tasting experience to your home so you can enjoy the experience with family and friends.  I want to give my hosts a special little something for inviting everyone into their home so I made these fun wine tags.
I'll be telling them to place the tag on their last bottle of Traveling Vineyard wine so when they open that last bottle they have my contact information at their finger tips  so they can re-order their favorites!

I typed up my contact info in Word on my computer and used the following products to make these tags. I used Jaded Blossom's Wine Tag Die, Party Splatter stamps, Wine-O'Clock stamps, and SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Wine Glasses file.  The wine glasses are made with a clear sheet of acetate for a more realistic-ish look.  Seriously they turned out so much better than I thought they would!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Hehe, your Kawaii wine glasses are ADORBS!! Such a fun gift idea!
Sherrie K