Saturday, September 19, 2015

Popping by...

Happy Weekend!  Wow did my week go by quickly, how about you?  I thought I'd share with you a fun thank you card that I made...who says thank yous have to be boring?
 This fun file is from SVG Cutting files and is from the Movie Night Slide Cards set.  The words 'thank you' were just a set of words that I had and used for this project.  A little bit of white ink on the black to make it look like it has been erased on and some highlighting and tahdah!
And then on the inside a theater like sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Kind Thanks set.  This card was really simple to make and gave me that wow style!

I'm excited to announce that I will soon be opening a group on Facebook where I'll be selling many of the creations that I make.  If you would like to be invited to that group please do let me know and when I'm ready for visitors in the 'shop' I'll add you!

No comments: