Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Just around the bend...

Before you know it we will find ourselves at Father's Day weekend so I've worked on a couple of clean and simple cards these last couple of days and I'm happy to say...I'm done!  Woot! 


I love how different these cards are and how perfect they are for each of the recipients which is the fun thing about making our own cards.  All three cards are made with SVG files from SVG Cutting Files Cut Club and Kawaii files.  The sentiment and flower dies are from Jaded Blossom.  I just added some stars because dads are stars!  A little bit of gel pen gave the cuts some fun character!

Next up on my list this week is to get a graduation card made.  I have a plan so I just need to get it executed!  Go me!  What are you working on right now?

Lorie

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your card ideas! :)

2craftykaties said...

LOVE all three of your cards! You did an AMAZING job! I love how each card is so different but says the same thing!

mamascrapper69 said...

these are so very darn cute.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cards Lorie! I always struggle with masculine cards and you nailed it!!
Thanks for your visit to my blog and your sweet comment and kind words. I appreciate it!
Sherrie K