Saturday, July 1, 2017

Cheers to 5 years!

Yesterday my son and his wife celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary!  Of course, I needed to make them a card so I thought I'd share it with you.
 To make this card I used an file from SVG Cutting files for this twisty card...talk about easy to put together!  The sentiment outside is also from SVG Cutting files and is from the May Cut Club bundle.  Papers are from a retired SU! paper pack that includes my favorite SU! color, Rose Red.  I cut the inside letters and heart on my Scan N Cut with files that are in the machine.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Java Time stamp set.  I used that sentiment as they are parents to a three year old and a 17 month old so coffee is important!
I'm linking this up to a couple of challenges, Die Cut Divas: Wedding/Anniversary, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, Cards TV: Anything Goes, and If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge. 

I do believe they thought it was a neat card and we had fun watching the kids while they went to a movie and dinner.  Here is to another five years of love, laughter and family for them!

Lorie

5 comments:

Jonnece said...

Fantastic card. I love this design and what a wonderful surprise once you open the card. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

Carole J said...

Fabulous Anniversary card - I love the surprise inside! Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #72. Good Luck!
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)


mum of two said...

I'm sure they loved it! ! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

DeBe said...

What a fun card, I love how the inside explodes out! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes June Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x